some changes could be made in my career in sociology

Some changes I would make to the curriculum, is that it could be shortened much more the years of study. it is feasible in fact that you can finish sociology in three years perfectly well, only that they add more time to profit and earn more money with the monthly fee.

As for the workload, it seems to me that it is well managed, they don't stress us so much with academic crap but at the same time they still keep the demands. Likewise, I think the university keeps the FACSO faculty facilities in a good state in general, and the use of technology meets my expectations. Being a humanistic career and not an engineering for example, it does not require such a cutting edge technology to form good professionals.

Now, as far as teaching methods are concerned, I believe that the University of Chile has teachers of excellent quality, with the exception of a few. Generally they maintain a methodology that allows them to not stress the students so much so that they can incorporate the knowledge in a good way. 

In short, the only thing that could be changed is that the curriculum could include more subjects with quantitative methodology. 



Comentarios

  1. That's so true, they just want to profit from our education instead of improving his quality...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i would like to visit

Free Topic: The trumpet, my favorite instrument.

my english language challenges during this period.