Free Topic: The trumpet, my favorite instrument.

 Playing this instrument relaxes me a lot so I do it at least once a day without fail. I usually do it in my room or in the dining room of my house, if we were in normal times I think I would be playing in some square in a band that I plan to form. The fact of playing trumpet I think it helps me to express what I can't say in words, the vibration makes my body to be in harmony with the outside. I could say that it is a therapy in times of pandemic, if I feel very anxious I distract myself from the studies improvising some happy or sad song depending on how I feel. 


Something important I could mention, is that what inspired me to play this instrument was a song by chet baker called almost blue, which I listened to over and over again in my adolescence. Also miles davis was one of my references, with his rhythms and chaotic and innovative composition. 



Comentarios

  1. Wow, I imagine it is difficult to play, its sound is very nice, I hopefully know how to play flute hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i would like to visit

my english language challenges during this period.