Plans or ideas for summer holidays: Sweden

To start with, the idea of a summer vacation in pandemic doesn't really appeal to me because of the mask issue and the fact that everything is closed. Still, I plan to travel to sweden even though our summer there is their winter. 

Unfortunately I could have gone in June, but because of the online classes I don't have a stable winter vacation. On the other hand, I would like to go with my sister and one more friend to be able to be well accompanied. 

When I am there, one of the activities that I would like to do is to meet the reindeer and go skiing. I would also like to visit museums and learn more about their history. 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i would like to visit

Free Topic: The trumpet, my favorite instrument.

my english language challenges during this period.