my post graduate studies

 I  am currently studying sociology, I have two years left to obtain my degree. After obtaining my degree, I would like to continue specializing in the elaboration of public policies, for this I had planned to study a master's degree in public policy management. The topics I would like to address in general are mainly: inequality, organization, quantitative methodology, political sociology, social classes and stratification. 

In particular, I would like to study it in any prestigious university in Chile, or in Europe. The fact of studying abroad I do not see it so far away, since I have contacts that can help me so that it is not so heavy economically to live there. 

As for how I would like to study, I think I would prefer part-time daytime classes. 





Comentarios

  1. So interesting, what's called more you attention of social politics? behind a sociology perspective because i am from social work career...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i would like to visit

Free Topic: The trumpet, my favorite instrument.

my english language challenges during this period.