My future job

 I am currently studying sociology, I am two years away from my bachelor's degree. I haven't really decided what kind of job I would like to do. One possibility is to work as a researcher in a research center like COES or CIPER. Also, if it is the case, I could work in a municipality applying and evaluating public policies, developing the different social plans promoted by the State. 

As expected, I would like to work in an office, I am not much of a field worker. I am not much of a traveler either, I plan to work in Chile. However, it would be great to have the possibility of studying a master or doctorate in Europe, to specialize in any of the branches of quantitative methodology. This is because I really like statistics, I think it is an extremely relevant tool when it comes to understanding certain social phenomena. 

As for the salary that sociologists receive, I have not investigated much but it is not relevant to me, as long as I have enough to live on, I am satisfied. 




Comentarios

  1. It calls my attention too to work in a office , but a big one and cute where you get motivated to work :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i would like to visit

Free Topic: The trumpet, my favorite instrument.

my english language challenges during this period.