the best holidays I've had

 I could say that the best vacation I ever had was in Argentina, Bariloche. I remember at that time I was around 15 years old (2014), we went with my family in February of that same year. As at that time we lived in the north, we were very passionate about the idea of going by car to be able to visit the forested towns of southern Chile before crossing the border, and as you can imagine it took us quite a while (a week to get there). When we finally arrived in Bariloche, we stayed for a whole week, and taking advantage of the low dollar and the Argentinean peso, we were able to stay in the best hotel in town and visit restaurants that offered delicious food on their menus. The first day we went to an ice rink to skate, and then we went to a chocolate store and bought all kinds of flavors and colors. The other days we strolled through the streets, watched street artists play tango and drank mate with my brothers next to a cathedral. Anyway, more than anything I consider it the best vacation because besides having many luxuries due to the low dollar, I shared with my brothers and we laughed a lot, ate chocolate all day and then we went to the cathedral square to climb trees and do stupid things. 

Now I would like to share a photo of the cathedral I mentioned 


this is a picture of the city from far away





Comentarios

  1. Bariloche it's the best places in the world, the lake is awesome, the ice creams shops and chocolate too hehe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WOW! quite a journey you and you're family had! The chocolate of Bariloche is really delicious.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. When i was a kid my father and i dreaming with travel to argentina, flying over the mountain range :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i would like to visit

Free Topic: The trumpet, my favorite instrument.

my english language challenges during this period.